Complete EDI as a Service for BILT CARD – Partner Hub Suppliers
EDI Here makes Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) compliance simple for companies that are classified as BILT CARD – Partner Hub Suppliers.
Below is a list of the BILT CARD – Partner Hub Suppliers guidelines. All specifications used are a part of the ANSI ASC X12 EDI standards.
- BILTCARD.I.810.X.4010.R1 BILTCARD V1 R1: Inbound 810 X12
- BILTCARD.I.855.X.4010.R1 BILTCARD V1 R1: Inbound 855 X12
- BILTCARD.I.856.X.4010.R1 BILTCARD V1 R1: Inbound 856 X12 with pre-process map
- BILTCARD.I.PO.BS.CSV.R2 BILTCARD V1 R2: Inbound PO CSV
- BILTCARD.O.850.X.4010.R1 BILTCARD rel:001
- BILTCARD.O.IV.BS.CSV.R1 BILTCARD V1 R1: Outbound 810 CSV
- BILTCARD.O.OA.BS.CSV.R1 BILTCARD V1 R1: Outbound 855 CSV
- BILTCARD.O.SH.BS.CSV.R1 BILTCARD V1 R1: Outbound 856 CSV
BILT CARD – Partner Hub Suppliers EDI compliance made simple
There are many things to consider when searching for the best BILT CARD – Partner Hub Suppliers EDI solution. You will want to choose a trusted, reliable partner that has been in the business for many years and that continues to invest in their EDI solution with forward-thinking features for saving time and money. Additionally, you’ll want to make sure that migration to the new EDI solution can be performed quickly and without much disruption to your ongoing business and that the technology is easy to use, even for novice users.
The EDI-as-a-Service from EDI Here provides our customers with a simple and affordable way to become EDI capable with BILT CARD – Partner Hub Suppliers.
The benefits of EDI in a Service at EDI Here
- With EDI-as-a-Service, organizations become part of the largest community of B2B trading partners, and take advantage of 24/7 technical support and a portfolio of solutions that can grow with their business.
- The EDI-as-a-Service provides an intuitive and powerful solution to address all of your EDI requirements, whether you are brand new to the EDI world or have years of experience.
- The EDI-as-a-Service enables users to onboard trading partners and new mandates quickly while also optimizing business with automated processes, such as one-step packing, enhanced pick and pack, cross-docking and drop-shipping capabilities.
- The EDI-as-a-Service infrastructure provides maximum up-time so that your EDI solution is always available to access.
- The EDI-as-a-Service requires no special software or computer knowledge. The only requirements to use EDI-as-a-Service is to have access to the internet. Thus, you can become EDI capable quickly with minimal cost and very little training.
- The EDI-as-a-Service allows users to manage all of their EDI transactions from one simple, easy to use webpage.
If you can use email, you can use EDI-as-a-Service from EDI Here.