eCommerce Self-Provider for Producers and Vendors
Customer Self-Service ‘My Account’ Features
Websites, not people, are increasingly the focus of growth and profitability in the B2B selling space, but B2B eCommerce success is not just about having a great online B2B selling machine. Adding eCommerce self-service functionality to your B2B webstore can significantly cut costs and save time for both you and your customers. Making it available will enable your customers to login and perform a variety of routine tasks themselves which they’d normally be totally reliant on your team for.
If you’re a manufacturer, distributor or wholesaler that’s currently unable to invoice or receive payments electronically via a website, then below are some reminders of the compelling reasons why successful companies like yours have implemented this technology to provide their customers with a far more convenient and complete online experience.
Benefits of B2B eCommerce self-service for your customers?
Below is just a small selection of the self-service areas where your customers can benefit from with our best eCommerce platform.
- Flexibility to do far more online than just make purchases – customers can engage with a far broader range of your customer services online, around the clock 24-7.
- Customers can instantly access copy invoices and account statements from your website – this means they can view them when and where they want. And, furthermore, don’t have to waste time ringing their accounts department or wait in line on the phone to yours.
- Invoice payments can be made by your customers online – this can prevent issues relating to agreed credit limits from occurring which can delay orders being processed.
- Order histories can be viewed online – regardless of whether the order was placed online or via the phone, this gives your customer complete vision of their company spend and purchase activity.
- Goods returns managed online – this streamlines the goods returns process online. Making it less dependent on manual processes can automate and enforce important validation controls for the vendor and offer significant convenience to those business customers whose expectations in this area are increasingly influenced by online retail operators like Amazon.
- Scheduling of orders and deliveries – this gives business customers the capability to specify different delivery dates and quantities, and can empower the customer to place a smaller number of far larger orders in the knowledge they can have the flexibility to manage deliveries into their own warehouses on their own terms.
Advantages to the Webstore Owner
- Increase levels of customer service, satisfaction and loyalty –The EDI-as-a-Service from EDI Here ensures your customers receive the same great customer experience every single time by removing variables such as unanswered telephones, out of office replies and opening hours from the equation.
- Significantly reduce operational costs – this is done by streamlining existing manual business processes and the time it takes your staff to process mundane, repetitive tasks.
- Get paid quicker – this encourages customers to pay your invoices instantly online so you receive faster payments and reduce your average debtor days. A good tip is to promote the self-service facility on your invoices and statements.
- Encourage more customers to use the webstore – extending your online facilities to include self-service is a great way of encouraging business customers who are maybe reticent to placing orders online. Getting them used to accessing the site, to view invoices for example, could be the key to increasing the likelihood they’ll also start using your online systems to place orders.
- Reduce admin costs of doing business with smaller, occasional customers – B2B vendors will particularly appreciate this opportunity to drastically reduce the manual costs and time of dealing with the administration of their smaller customers in a more automated online way.
- Free up staff from performing repetitive and mundane tasks – B2B eCommerce self-service gives your staff increased time to add real value to developing customer relationships, service excellence and growth.
- Create a positive service differentiator with your competitors – manufacturers and distributors who increase customer engagement and successfully create unique online value proposition will build levels of market share in their target markets.
Our system provides Maxxis with easy B2C ordering with all the B2B extras, including a white labelled webstore creator which allows them to provide their distributors with their own personalised ecommerce webstores and portals with no need for technical assistance.