May Your FTP Server Cross a Compliance Audit?
If an auditor showed up to your office tomorrow and wanted to examine your file transfer security policies and procedures for compliance, how confident are you that your organization would pass with flying colors?
If there’s any doubt that your file exchange process can meet stringent compliance requirements, a secure managed file transfer solution could ease your mind.
Compliance Audit of File Server: How Strong is Yours?
Take this short quiz to get a rough estimate as to where your compliance stance is today:
- Are you still hosting an outdated SFTP or FTP server in the public area of your network (or DMZ)?
- Do trading partners have access to inbound ports within your internal network to drop off or retrieve files?
- Are your administrative security controls granular enough to manage user access to specific files, folders and areas of the network?
- Can you monitor all file transfer activity and maintain detailed audit logs?
- Do employees have easy access to an ad hoc file transfer tool that lets them transfer files of any size, all while generating audit trails?